INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES (IBC`s)
An International Business Company (IBC) is a company which is not subject to taxes and does not regularly transact business with persons resident.
An IBC can be used for numerous purposes, including but not limited to:
- Provision of professional and consultancy services
- Establishing holding companies
- International trading and investment
- Ownership of real property and land
- Ownership of intellectual property
- Licensing and franchising
- The employment of staff working on overseas assignments
- Offshore e-business
If the shareholder of the IBC is an individual, corporate entity, trust or foundation complete due diligence must be provided to Wilfred Services Ltd.
Special features of International Business Companies (IBC’s):
- IBC’s are permitted to have one director
- Directors may be corporate entities or individuals
- No requirements for a local director
- No reporting requirements (annual returns or financial statements)
- Filing of names of directors and/or shareholders is optional
- Filing of By-laws is optional
- No minimum or maximum capital requirements
- Shares may be voting or non-voting, may be issued with or without par value, and multiple classes of shares are permitted • Registered or Bearer shares may be issued
- No limitations on where or how meetings may be held
- Exemption from taxes
In recent times, the government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) has enacted legislation and corresponding regulations that allows the owners of St. Vincent and the Grenadines International Business Companies to purchase real estate in SVG.
This process is subject to the owners applying for an alien landholder’s licence before finalizing a transaction but could lead to the owners of the IBC obtaining residency in SVG and eventual citizenship.
Wilfred Services Ltd.’s business advisory group consists of reputable lawyers/attorneys who could not only assist you with your alien landholder’s licence but also ensure that your SVG real estate purchase a virtually seamless process.
To incorporate an IBC, please download the following form:
To obtain more information, please see the following rate page: